Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE AND SHARING SOME OF OUR FALL . . .



Christmas is here at the Robles home!
We chose to go with a new artificial tree this year and love it!
The past couple of years has been fresh for Kay Kay, but we were all happy for the change back.
No watering, no dead pine needles, no worries for fire . . . just beauty!
I love Christmas trees . . . I have very fond memories from my childhood. My mom knew how to decorate a beautiful tree, still does. She made decorating fun for each Christmas.
My mom and aunt use to decorate them for department stores when I was young. They had a fun time and loved talking about their experiences each year.



We'll, I will continue with some Christmas posts in the weeks to come and also be catching up in the next week on the busy but fun fall we had!

Here is Me, Mom and My Sister for our fall Cambria trip we took in October.

(more on that later.)




Kay Kay ~ Auntie T ~ Saira

At the Avila Barn, Avila Ca.




And also more to come on our visit from my Sister-in-law and her new baby girl, Samantha!!

We had a great visit and so sweet Sammie is!!



Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and a fresh new start to the Christmas Season!

Share the Love of Jesus everyone!!


Blessings,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment